Sub Bid Requests
Mission Rock is a landmark 2.8 million GSF mixed-use master development located on Seawall Lot 337, just south of Oracle Park. The waterfront site is approximately 28 acres in total and is currently serving as a parking lot for events at Oracle Park, the neighborhood and the event space in the historic Pier 48 site, which showcases three one-story structures. Crafted with 11 years of community input, Mission Rock carefully balances the needs of the neighborhood and the City and includes waterfront parks and open space, affordable housing units, neighborhood-serving retail, and pedestrian-friendly blocks. In 2018, the project received key governmental approvals, and the San Francisco Giants and Tishman Speyer formed a partnership to design, develop, own and manage this landmark development in collaboration with the Port of San Francisco. The project site is made up of eleven individual development parcels:
o Six are preliminarily earmarked for office development (1.4 million GSF)
o Five are preliminarily earmarked for residential development (approximately 1,200 residential units, 40% below market rate)
o Street level retail / PDR offerings (220,000 SF)
o Structured parking for neighborhood, tenant, and Oracle Park use
The project will include eight acres of public parks and open spaces, a very compelling attribute for an urban development in San Francisco, including a 5 acre waterfront park and open space in the first phase. Mission Rock is expected to be built in three to four overlapping phases beginning in 2020, with estimated final phase delivery in seven to ten years. Phase 1, consisting of the 5.2-acre park and open space, two office and two residential buildings, is expected to begin construction in 2020, with delivery planned for 2023.
Concrete Bid Packages for Parcel A, Buildings B & G:
· Concrete Formwork – for foundations, below grade walls, slab on grade, and curbs / pads / metal deck edge at elevated decks.
· Concrete Reinforcing – for foundations, below grade walls, slab on grade, and curbs / pads / fill on metal deck
· Concrete Material – for all foundations and superstructure
· Concrete Pump, Place, and Finish – for all foundations and superstructure
Bids due 09/03/2020
Pre-bid meeting Thursday, August 13 at 1:00PM via Webex, RSVP with James Dees at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission Rock Equity Program Commitments:
• 20% San Francisco Local Business Enterprise (LBE) commitment
• 30% of all project hours within each trade to be performed by local residents (mandatory requirement).
• 50% of the project work hours performed by apprentices within each trade shall be performed by local residents.
• Mission Rock projects are subject to a Project Labor Agreement and Prevailing wage provisions submitted through LCP Tracker.
For digital plans and specs contact Sam Mesikepp Mesikepps@hdcco.com to access project via Building Connected.
Hathaway Dinwiddie & Nibbi JV - Mission Rock Concrete Bid Bldgs. B & G
Email To Friend
« Go Back